Monday, August 10, 2009

random weekend

My cousin Britney showed up at my house Friday night with an extra ticket for me to go to The Warped Tour... and well if an opportunity such as this presents itself, I can't refuse it ;) We had so much fun! we stayed until 8:00 so we could see 3oh!3 perform (they're simply amazing) oh and I think the lead singer is pretty much super hott.. ha ha they were by far the best band there. I was shocked at how well they kept the crowd up and moving the whole time. they're great entertainers! If they ever come back to Utah, I am there!

Friday night I told Korey about this table that I saw on KSL, that I just HAD to have... you know how it is girls! we can't help it. so he called the guy and went to pick it up on Saturday. My house now feels somewhat complete... all it needs area a few finishing touches here and there and I will be set! I love to decorate, but I have the hardest time doing it... ha ha but I know, I know it takes time! ugh that's okay... it is going to be fun!

It was my niece Alyvia's birthday on the 1st and we had a little shindig for her on Saturday at my sister Heather's house. We played a couple games of horseshoes, I jumped on their trampoline with my cute little nieces (they thought it would be the best trick ever to jump over aunt Marquee while she layed down!) not so great once they landed on my stomach... but it's okay because they're oh-so-cute! My sister bought these cupcakes from Coldstone instead of a cake, and OH MY GOSH! they were so freaking good! the one I had was Cake Batter Ice Cream with a chocolate cover and pink frosting. mmmmmm just thinking about it makes my mouth water!

Korey called me today to inform me that he got a raise! He was sooooo excited! my phone was on Vibrate and I was still in the break room so I never heard it and he called my work but they said i was still gone so he got all worked up. by the time I had gotten ahold of him it seemed like he was about to explode! It was soooo cute!

1 comment:

-nick and whitley- said...

oh how fuuun! i wanna see your new place! :) i miss you!