- Working a TON
- Trying to save lots of money for our Vegas trip we're going on for my 21st birthday
- I sold my car!!! Which was kind of a spurr of the moment thing, but hey! anything you can do to save money ;) So i have been driving Korey's STUPID jeep around for the past 3 months and I am dreading every minute of it, but I will survive and I will also be getting my car hopefully within the next month or so :)
- Crosby got really sick so we took him to the vet and they decided he had a lung infection! I felt soo bad for the poor guy. he was hacking and throwing up constantly! I was so worried, I thought he was going to die! BUT they gave him some antibiotics and it eventually went away....
- About a month or so after Crosby got over his lung infection, he began to hold up his rt hind leg and just refused to walk on it. Took him to the vet once AGAIN and they told us he has knee dysplasia... and if the steroid injection and pain pills we give him don't work, he will need surgery which would cost us $2500.00! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! I was shocked... I told Korey to put Crosby to sleep cause there is no way we can afford that. (of course I was joking) but that is seriously intense!
- It was my moms birthday on January 15th! She isn't doing too well and has to get surgery, so my stepdad Craig got some serious spa treatment done and they went on a super fun fishing trip. (I am just a little jealous ha ha)
- Feb 3rd was my niece Jasies birthday and we went to the Kangaroo Zoo.. this place was super cool. I'm thinking about taking Korey there for his bday! lol JK! My niece loved it though and it's a great place for kids.
- Feb 14th was my dads birthday and well he was gone so we didn't get to really do anything fun with him, but he got to spend some precious time with his woman.
- March 2nd was Talarie's Birthday and I got her this really cute pic frame with a picture of all of us girls in it. And we had my mom over a couple weekends ago so we could celebrate everyones birthdays and pretty much just played lots of really fun games and spent time together.
- I forgot Super Bowl Sunday! we had some friends and family over to watch the big game on the 55! (Korey's prized possession) GO Colts.. BOOO can't believe the saints won! I am still shocked. I was even decked out in my Colts gear! :)
- Last weekend, my dad decided he wanted to take a trip to Moab. A: because he had just broken up with Lisa and was heart broken so he thought going somewhere would keep his mind off things, but instead it kept reminding him since they have been there together SO many times. and B: we both have been jonesing to get out of town and into the mountains :) We went shed hunting and found 4 drop horns. (mine were the biggest, of course) ha ha ;) Then we were fooling around in my dads jeep in the mud and getting stuck TONS of times, but it was so worth it!
That is pretty much my past couple of months in a nutshell and I promise I will be better at posting! As soon as I get my broken camera fixed, I will post all the pictures you have missed out on.



2 comments:
lol LOVE the update BUUUUT the Raiders did NOT win the superbowl, if they had, i think my hubs would STILL be cheering. lol, it was the Saints though. ;) love you hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday!! soon enough soon enough, i'll be 21!
LOL I stand corrected! It sure was the Saints! I guess I just hate them both so much lol its all about the colts! woot woot! ha ha.
Post a Comment