Friday, January 7, 2011

Failure!!

As you know, I am the absolute WORST blogger EVER!! I just seem to never find the time anymore. I feel like these past couple months have been a blur.. well I should say the whole year had gone by way too fast. So as most of you know, I got Korey a new TV for our room so when my recorded shows are on, he can watch his sports. He was soooo excited about the TV, until he found out I got him Jazz tickets to the Spurs game January 26th. That is all he can talk about lately!! I absolutely LOVE getting gifts for people and seeing their reactions when they open them. Being able to spend time with my family has been the greatest gift of all this Christmas.

My grandma (dad's mom) Merle died on the 23rd. It was really fast and I hope painless. As we sat next to her and told her we loved her and said our goodbyes, my sister Heather walked in and leaned over and said "Grandma I love you." My grandma replied, "I don't care." It was kind of funny at the time and I just figured we had to have something to laugh about in such a terrible time. She also kept saying "Mr. Groovy," which is what she calls my dad. It has been a tough time for me to get over the loss of my grandma, but she is in a much better place and I know I will see her again some day.

Enough with the sad stuff, here are some pictures to update you on waht you've missed.
Sundance for my cousin Korey's birthday
 Snowboarding trip to Park City
 Kor's big bull elk hunt

 My cousin Emma got baptised
 Ugly sweater party playing Just Dance 2

 HALLOWEEN

 bumble bee at work


My new love, ZUMBA!!
 Our new PJS!


No comments: